Lies Lies Lies

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downmage, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I am sick of people making up lies against me. They ain't got nothing on me so, they make up shit that's not true. I have ignored these people but it seems the more that I tune these people out..the more they want to pick on me.

Does anyone out there understand that?

I can tell something is up. I can feel it. My feelings are rarely wrong. I know what will happen if I confront them, I'll wind up going to jail. They'll say I started it and they'll act like they don't know what I am talking about. So, I can't confront them. I can't control what lies come out of their mouths, but I can control how I feel about the matter. I am not going to let these people get to me. They're just trying to make me paranoid. The just keep spinning the same old lie in a different form. The truth is that I am not paranoid. I am not scared, I am not afraid of dying either.

All they can do is lie, lie, lie and lie somemore. But it doesn't matter to them. They get-off on their lies.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry people are treating you this way. As long as you know the truth, that is what really matters. Try your best not to let them get you down with them. Hold your head high and walk past the lies. They will be caught in them sooner or later, and then it will be they that suffer the consequences of their actions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.