lies

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, May 26, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HATE being lied to. There's no need for it. And if you ARE going to lie to me don't fucking say you 'promise' you're telling the truth and ask for me to 'believe' you at the same time as you're doing it.
    What's the fucking point? I have NO idea who I can trust anymore. I really thought I could trust them. And I KNOW they've just lied to me. I can't tell them I know though because I found out by doing something I shouldn't have been doing.
    Who can you trust? Apparently not your friends. You know what, from now on I trust one person and one person only. :wub: that person by the way.

JUST DON'T LIE TO ME

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, you can always trust me and im always here if you wanna talk about ANYTHING. Me hates seeing you like this :sad: if theres anything i can do let me know.

Me will cheer u up laters :tongue:

Love ya x

3. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

sometimes, people don't mean to break promises. please, you have to forgive. see into their soul...they're hurting too.

4. Tara

Tara Guest

sometimes i think the only person you can fully trust is yourself

5. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

awww hun, :hug: Im glad u still trust someone tho, that is def a good thing. hang in there sweetie xx

6. I hate liars too, one of my exs lied to me, very horribly. Anyways, :hug:

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks all

8. She lied to me, all along she's told me nothing but lies. Oh whoa is me, I have no friends, until I did some digging and found out that she's been liing to me all along. How blind I was to beleive that she was always honest with me. I even asked her if she had ever lied to me, and she said NO, and that was a lie too.:mad::mad::mad:

I really liked her, now I don't know what to do.:sad:

Stay her friend, but why? She has so many others to lie to. I was blind, now I see.:dry::sad::mad:

One thing I can't stand, is people who lie.:mad::mad::mad: