Lies

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black_rose_13, Oct 8, 2007.

1. just DONT LIE TO ME
    ANYTHING BUT LYING

PLEASE??

NO . YOU DID LIE. AND ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUVE DONE IT EITHER. I REFUSE TO FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS ANYMORE.

I GIVE UP WITH YOU.

I GIVE UP.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I don't know what's going on Hun. I hope you are OK though. Do you need to talk about what's bothering you? If you do feel free to post. Hang in there dear. Allot of people care about you here. It's nice to see you back at SF. I've missed seeing you around. Take care. :hug:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

if they lied to you hun you shouldn't feel responsible. you did not make them lie, they chose to all on their own. I'm sorry that someone has done this to you. stay strong sweetie. i'm a pm away if you need to talk
    :hug:

4. ty kells :hug: means alot that people care :)

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Hey sarah if they lie please dont cast down on you cause its not your fault what that person did :hug: I'm here for ya hun.

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: 's hun, here if you want to talk x

7. thankyou all for being there for me :)

8. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I'm sure whoever lied to you is feeling pretty shit right about now, and rightly so. They betrayed your trust and took advantage of your state mind to play their twisted little games. However, I bet they're also feeling pretty sorry for hurting you like this, and surely they must have had a reason for doing so. Have you tried talking to them about it, and why they did it? They might have done it to stop you from getting hurt. I'm not sticking up for them or anything, but you never know.

Always here if you want to talk, Sarah.

9. [ not aimed at anyone on sf]
    full of lies. none of it true. I DONT BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY. leave me alone now. im sick of you. ...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: 's here if you want to talk :hug:

11. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hun :hug:

im here if ya need me only a pm away.

love ya

12. lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie IM SICK OF IT.

13. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Sarah, here if you want to talk, hun.

14. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Sarah
    :hug: pm away or msn away if you need to talk. stay strong sweetie

15. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:hug::hug: don't know what's going on (obviously), but just know that I'm here to support you. :smile: :hug:

16. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

hold on hun :blink: we're with u..lie it's like a betrayal...those who lie are fucking egoists. who don't have no heart no respest for those they lie to :blink: