Lies'Lies, Lies

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Jun 12, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Why does everyone have to lie to me. I have had enough of it! I trusted you, i believed every word you said and then i find out it was jsut more lies. I know i'm weird, i know i deserve this, and yeah i blame myself everyday because its something thats wrong with me, and not you. I am the one to blame for my life and not you. I wish i had someone to talk to, someone to hold me in their arms, so that i knew everything would be alright. But it will never be that way. How can i trust anybody? I was abandoned when i was just nine months old, my mother didnt want me, so why should any of you. I found out what my mother did to me, and you're so lucky you don't have to experience that. I hope you don't. I am so in pain right now, and no one cares.

2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i'm here if you ever need to talk Fallen-Fairy :hug: please take care of yourself. I do care

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: send me a PM if you ever need to talk hon.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are people that do care for you Fallen-fairy. i am sorry you feel so abandoned. It is not a nice place to be.I am also available if you need to talk. take care. :hug:

5. :hug: I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm here for you though and I'll always listen if you need to talk about anything. Abandonment is tough--my mother recently abandoned me so we have something in common (only I was a bit older than you, obviously). Please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better very soon.

6. :hug: Kylie, AoM and I care about you very much. :hug: