1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lies'Lies, Lies

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Jun 12, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Why does everyone have to lie to me. I have had enough of it! I trusted you, i believed every word you said and then i find out it was jsut more lies. I know i'm weird, i know i deserve this, and yeah i blame myself everyday because its something thats wrong with me, and not you. I am the one to blame for my life and not you. I wish i had someone to talk to, someone to hold me in their arms, so that i knew everything would be alright. But it will never be that way. How can i trust anybody? I was abandoned when i was just nine months old, my mother didnt want me, so why should any of you. I found out what my mother did to me, and you're so lucky you don't have to experience that. I hope you don't. I am so in pain right now, and no one cares.

2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i'm here if you ever need to talk Fallen-Fairy :hug: please take care of yourself. I do care

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: send me a PM if you ever need to talk hon.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are people that do care for you Fallen-fairy. i am sorry you feel so abandoned. It is not a nice place to be.I am also available if you need to talk. take care. :hug:

5. :hug: I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm here for you though and I'll always listen if you need to talk about anything. Abandonment is tough--my mother recently abandoned me so we have something in common (only I was a bit older than you, obviously). Please take care of yourself and I hope you feel better very soon.

6. :hug: Kylie, AoM and I care about you very much. :hug: