Life and frusteration

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Craig, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Craig

Craig Banned Member

By the time you read this I am sure I will be banned. I earned it and im not going to sit here and say I dont deserve it.

I was only here for a short while and I feel that the time I have spent here was worth so much more than all the time I have tried to help myself. For the first time in my life I feel cared for and I cant say how much that means to me.

When it comes down to it I fucked up. I will be cast out of this comunity and it may be for the better of others seeking help.

I feel like theres a group thats stuck. Thats been here for too long and cant move past their isses. I dont feel that theres anything I can say to help you get throug this but I do want you to know that the option is there. I may not be accessable any more but the rest of us are. And no matter how long you have been stuck there is help. All you have to do is reach out and take it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Craig you need to reach out too hun get some help for you to heal it is out there in real life too. Therapy and meds help me I hope you continue to post hun hugs to you:hugtackles:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am not sure what you want, so can you please clarify this...if you would like to rebuild your relationships here, I am sure there is a way to do sounds like you have benefited from being here...J
  4. Craig

Craig Banned Member

Im sorry. This is a really old post of mine that I made when I was very unstable and pretty fucked up. I could go into more detail but I would rather not..
  5. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Are you ok now