Life/Death

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Apr 23, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Life has been hard and I find myself wishing I was dead. But for some reason, I fear death when the suicidal thoughts aren't there. I don't know why, I think I may die soon anyways. Not sure how, but the thoughts are there. I don't know how to stop thinking of death or how it may be. I just want to enjoy life and those that are in it instead of dreading every moment of it and being scare of death to begin with. Some times, I don't understand myself.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you feel this way.

For what it's worth I think it may be an irrational fear of death, however that doesn't make it any less real.
    Did you talk to a therapist about why you might have these thoughts and feelings? Have you changed your meds, and have that changed your thoughts?

3. brknsilence

I haven't talked to her yet. Meds hasn't changed. Just need to figure something out. I don't know. Just exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* I hope you talk to her soon, you sound like you truly need it. Is there anything that can help you sleep? Lack of sleep is only making you extra vulnerable

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

I'll try to talk to her soon. Hope to get rest soon, too.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Best of luck honey. I'm sure you will be fine, with therapist and a doctor you are in safe hands, just be honest :) I hope things start to improve soon :)

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence