Life?describe life in ur own words...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by life, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Life?describe life in ur own words...And also what do thınk wılll happen when we die...?

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I feel that you might hear mostly cynical views of life, but I could be wrong.

My life is nothing, I feel inferior to everyone, I feel angry for having been born, I don't hate life, I hate my life though. I have no self esteem, I'm totally useless, I dunno, I guess if I don't kill myself, I may as well just help other people. I always feel that there is nobody less fortunate than me, I am less fortunate than everybody else so I feel bitter and angry.

I didn't answer your question, sorry.

3. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I agree with Forrest Gump,
    Life is like a box of Chocolates

4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

hell death nothing pain

and when we are dead there is nothing, just never ending blackness

life is supposed to be fun but it is kind of hard to enjoy it when you have no hormones

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

life is just hell hell hell no more no less just hell.

6. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Life is some massive reality TV program run by a sadistic wierdo, who takes pleasure in torturing those in it.

7. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

My life has been an adventure/comedy film. There have been the ups that make the audience laugh and happy. There have been the downs that have made the audience cry and wish they had seen a different movie. And there have been more than enough of those oddly bittersweet moments that make you weep but satisfied at the same time. But all in all, it has been a good life, and I can't really knock it that badly.

. . . I'm going to kick Robert Ebert in the nuts.

8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think what happens in our lives may be out of our control but the way we choose to look at what happens in our life is in our control. Unfortunately... I have not been able to see the good in much of anything.
    When we die, I think we continue on & reincarnate eventually. I don't have a guess at what happens exactly. I can only go on what I've read but it's probably different for everyone.

9. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

i dont think its for me to know, or question.

10. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

life: unwanted
    death: nothing

11. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Unfair. Hard. Black.

Colorful. Right. Valuable.

12. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Cliche I know, but life truly is a rollercoaster.

13. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't really like my life right now. I don't know what happens after you die, but hopefully it's something peaceful.

15. muslim

muslim Well-Known Member

LIFE :- is a Transit station to work ( to do good or to do bad )

Death :- time between life and after life

Life After death :- to gain what you did in life ----> if good you will positevly gain , if bad you will negatively gain

justice justice justice

16. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Just one goddamn thing after another, and then you die. Some wind up luckier than others, for no particular reason. Find meaning, REAL meaning, where you can, however you can. Preferably get the hell out of Dodge BEFORE things go south. And for Pete's sake, DON'T drag more unwitting souls into the quagmire while you're at it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.