life dont like me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandyj101, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

cant do it nomore.dont want 2 turn int2 one of those ppl that say it all the time and dont.i dont think i am truly alone i know i am.lifes abig joke laughing at me.wish i cud tyake the past back and start afresh but cant.
    life doesnt like me..and i dont like life so thats how it is.
    i wana say thx 4 all this site has done 4 me.and th ppl here.shades has been my rock and thisisnt ur fault.u neva say anythin worng.its me and my head thytas wrong.iv tried 2 b right like normal ppl it doesnt work.
    so many of u have been there 4 me.and i am truly greatful.nothin or no1 can pull me out cause im deep in already.time is something none of us really have.its given 2 us and taken away.we havent got a choice on when that is unles we do something aboiut it.
    i am in control of me.sure i csn try 2 live bit longer but its gona go at some point.i dont think suicide is cowrdly its sure got 2 be th bravest thiong some1 can do.its bout time i was bvrave and do something right 4 once.
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: i wish i could make it all better for you. you may not think of suicide as cowardly but the bravest thing you can do is fight and carry on for a brighter future. what do you feel would help you towards that at the moment? are there things you wish could happen in your life? baby steps are probably the easiest rather than facing everything at the same time...

keep talking to us hun :hug:
  3. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

I will just share this. The only reason I don't kill myself is I'm afraid my crap will follow me over to the other side.

I hope something gets better for you where you can see your way clear to hanging in there.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Mandy,

You're right hun, you are definitely not alone in thinking this way.
    I hear what you're saying about being brave to commit suicide, I honestly believe that it takes more courage and stay and fight. What has triggered you to be feeling this way again hun ? You overcame it the last time, you're strong, I believe you can do it again this time :) Feel free to pm me hun xx
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Mandy its like if you are going to do this then you do not have control of you your dam depression has the control now. Your brain is so clouded it is not thinking clearly you need to reach out now and get help please Just phone someone and talk to them and get help You are so worth the fight Mandy please don't give in don't let them win Stay the fighter okay i know how fff tired it gets but please stay we care we really do.
  6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

im sorry forget i wrote this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.