Life gives me chest pains every day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mordelta, Apr 14, 2009.

1. mordelta

mordelta Member

I feel so miserable all the time. Every little thing bothers me. I constantly feel so much misery/anxiety/depression that I now have chest pains every day. I can't relax unless I'm totally asleep. Once I wake up, I feel chest pains all over again. I'm not only mentally in pain, but now I'm physically in pain all the time, too. I can't wait to die.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What is causing you to feel miserable all the time?

3. mordelta

mordelta Member

I can't seem to do anything anymore. I can't concentrate on anything. Every little thing bothers me. I feel so sensitive all the time. I can't enjoy anything. I feel so negative all the time. I'm too weak. Every day I wish this was my last day on Earth.

4. Anime-Zodiac

I can relate to you about things bothering you. Are there a particular type of thing that bothers you more than others?

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should see your doctor about the chest pains so you know for sure..I was having them all the time and they sent me to a cardiologist and he ran all the tests on me.. It turned out just what I thought it was.. I was getting gas trapped under my rib cage.. He put me on a med for acid reflux and it helped.. I still get them occasionally..

6. mordelta

mordelta Member

Yeah, I should see a doctor.

Right now, I think the panic attacks I'm getting lately from dealing with people is particularly bothering me because I have extreme social anxiety.

Thanks Mystic Eyes and Stranger1 for your feedback/advice.

7. Darker Than Black

Darker Than Black Well-Known Member

hey I have them too. I get chest pains when something suddenly hits me, I mean like an emotion, or a thought thats depressing. i don't know why, so w/e

8. Anime-Zodiac

Maybe take a step back from dealing with people who might be or are causing the panic attacks. Although that is easier said than done.

Anyways, Your welcome Mordelta. Hope you feel better soon.