life goes from bad to worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kain11, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kain11

kain11 New Member

life just keeps going down more and more is there an end to all this?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What is happening hun to make things worse can you explain more to us perhaps someone who has been where you are at will be able to help you hugs

3. iliveinmydreams

iliveinmydreams Banned Member

I don't see any end to it. I wish I wasn't so scared to kill myself. I've never attempted to kill myself, I know if I did I would succeed. Maybe that's what I'm scared of the most. I don't really want to die, but I don't want to live either.

4. I've been asking myself the same question lately. For about half a year it seemed I had figured things out. For once in my fucking life things seemed to be going my way. Then yesterday it all came back. The depression. As deep as it could ever be. I've been filling the dark feeling in my stomach with wine. Even worse seen as I thought I had beaten it for a while. It's horseshit, but I'm holding strong. I've come all this way not to give up at the next bump in the road. From what I can understand from your post you have had a similar history with negative experiences. I promised myself not to give up unless I'd tried out every last possible way to improve my life. Only then would I accept defeat. Don't give up. Hold your head high and fight your ass off. No one else is gonna do it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.