Life has become unbearable...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyla, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyla

skyla Member

I remember feeling like I didnt belong on this planet from childhood. I feel like the last 20 years since then have been a battle to just make sense of all this or to maybe achieve something.....sadly ive failed in so many areas of my life....ive lost the will to live...cant see the point anymore..im scared of dying but I dont feel I have any other choice...Ive been wanting out for a while now..think my time is coming very soon

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel like you :hug:

3. Me too. The ONLY reason I don't end it all now is because I have a son and daughter who still think I'm pretty great. But as soon as they grow older and realize what a pathetic loser I am, they won't care anymore and I'l have no obstacles.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Do not give up. We do not always succeed the first time around. Why don't you give something you failed at another shot?

:hug: hang on.

5. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I can relate to how you feel.

6. skyla

skyla Member

Thanks to all who have responded..it actually means alot to me to know that people have taken time out to provide some support or to tell me about how they feel...it has really given me moments of light through the darkness ive been crawling in..I really do appreciate it and this is the first moment since the end of March that I feel a little bit better..I enjoy the moments when the veil lifts..even if its only ever so slightly...much love x x

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Skyla. Sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time in your life. We all lose the will to live from time to time, but you have to be strong and keep on trying. No one is perfect and when you fail at something, keep on trying until you succeed. Please don't give up hun. :hug:

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You know you can write to me anytime :hug:

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Glad to hear that you're feeling a little better Skyla. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.