life - i want to sware but i cant

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by K3, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K3

K3 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: I really hope you're okay hunny.
  3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

just be safe. i hope for the best for you.:hugs:
  4. K3

K3 Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't reply, I was rather drunk that night. I still feel the things I said, but not as passionatly.

5. memory318

memory318 Member

Hi, first post and thought i would give my input here. I'm not a man of many words as my range of vocabulary has slowly but surely begun to dwindle as I ponder my life and the years i've lived in misery.
    I can't offer anything else but comfort and understanding at this point of my life. I just hope you understand the variety of friends and family you possess at this point of your life is not your last hope in this world. There are MANY people out there who would love to know you, meet you, build upon you and support you. Don't for a second think Liz, Alex, and Feli are the only ones that can fill the void missing in your heart. It's hard to accept change, but if you are in a position to say fuck it all, why not say fuck it, i'm going to live and live like no one's watching. Build your own life, build a stronger, more positive life based around love and friendships, friendships to which that are waiting for you to make the move and accept, accept others and let others help you as there are many of us, MANY of us of different origins and backgrounds on the same boat with you with might need your help as well.
    Hang in there buddy, your friend if you need a person to talk to from Los Angeles, California.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  6. K3

K3 Well-Known Member

Thanks... Words cannot actually express how much that meant to me. Thanks.. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.