life in a day....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by 1izombie, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

life in a day

Basically there want people shoot video of what there day is like on July 24 2010 which is tomorrow then upload it to youtube and it could be part of a movie. So i was thinking about doing it and thought it was a cool idea....anybody else interesting in doing it??
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

It does sound really interesting. Sad thing is tomorrow is saturday and I'll be home like all day LOL. Just computer and the usual boring stuff. Maybe I'll go to the shops to get some more drinks? MOST INTERESTING DAY EVAR :hamster: lol :tongue:
  3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Mmmnope. This is all just a part of an advertisement scheme to sell digital camcorders and new iPhones with the camera on it.
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I may think about it, sounds a nice idea. =)
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'd do it, but I'll be spending most of my day swimming. Lol I'm not ready to put myself in a bathing suit up on YouTube for the world to see. :p
  6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

okay I am in on this I think I need to dig my camera up or I might do snap shots of my day through my iphone and just edit it =)
  7. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

I'll just make a vid of me sitting in my room all day waiting to go to bed.

Thats my typical weekend.
  8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Coolio Im just shooting some vids and taking pics and will edit them together as well..let me know how is goes :)
  9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Lol yea, same here pretty much.

Maybe if I taped Law & Order from last night we could all watch it once I filmed myself watching :blink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.