Life is a joke...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lone_walker, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

Hi, can i just thank you in advance for spending time to read this thread posted by someone you shouldn't waste your time on.
    Have you ever felt that whenever someone walks past; no matter who, you have a major paranoia attack and think; "they hate me" or "they think im an ugly git". i get it all the time, i get people saying im a waste of space, even minorest of insults like jerk upset the hell out of me. Hurts the worst when the person/people who say it are the ones who (without them knowing) are the reason your still walking around in this pathetic life. what seems to shock people worst on when i say "im 14 and i have attempted suicide twice." I also think that my life here doesn't really phase...well anyone. So many people are just oblivious to you, but those who do notice, just don't care, or if they do care, don't understand...
    Can anyone else relate to that? Agewise, problem wise, or you just wanna say something?
  2. srhj

srhj Member

yea often i feel like people hate me....but it seems ridiculous to me at the same time because first what should it matter that people that occupy so little of my time or mean so little hate me? second, do these people have a legit reason for hating on me?

The answer to both questions is a resounding NO. so i just talk myself out of the feeling of all others hating on me and me feeling crappy cuz of other's hating on me.

even if it were true that people walking past me all think i'm ugly (rationally speaking-people who pass by you don't notice you) i think that i should not care because they are not worth of my time and i should use up that thinking capacity to tell/instruct myself to love myself!!!

so, i know its hard but keep telling yourself, your okay-and if people hate you/despise you even though u haven't done anything wrong to them- IT IS THEM that is IN THE WRONG.......

don't be a victim, be a go getter who fights feelings of self-pity low self-esteem....its hard but nothing ever good comes by easy
  3. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I cant quite compete age wise, I was 18 when I first attempted, a half arsed attempt that injured me quite badly rather than kill me. As for the paranoia, I can relate totally, I have bouts of intense paranoia where I feel people are reading my mind, in the past I have attacked strangers who I thought were doing this.

You are so young to have to go through this and I would urge your strongly to seek some sort of help. Persoanlly I would never encourage or discourage suicide as it is an individual choice, but in your case I would explore other options, even if it is just calling a helpline.

Stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.