Life is a lie...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nothingreal, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

I told my mother but it isn't going to fix anything... It will only make it worse...
    I WANT TO DIE so why do I HAVE to live. I hate myself. I hate my life. I hate my family. I hate everything. I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF THIS. Life is a big fat lie. It is literally a lie with a big fat f in the middle.

We sit here and try and talk people back into hope... it is all a lie though... It doesn't get better it gets worse. There is no point. Why should I continue on with this "life" everyone thinks is so great... I HATE IT
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is not a lie there is hope YOU just do not see it because YOU are in deep depression and that is what this illness does it takes hope away. It is there you need to continue to work with your doctor with a therapist to beat the illness ok It DOES get better but not overnight it takes time to get right meds right therapy right connections to start to heal
    Others have gone on after being depressed for years they beat it and so can you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.