life is a nightmare

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

holy crap I'm just shocked, I can't believe this world. It's so cruel. To make it even worse I'm fucking pathetic, what the fuck is wrong with me. I need to die, ever since I was young. Lived life like a fucking zombie, dead inside. Always hoping for some thing better but never having the competency to make my life any better. No friends, no life, virgin loser. I bet when I kill myself, if there is an after life it will be equally cruel. I'll probably be reincarnated into a similar life to suffer some more. I have a plan though, I'm going to rent a room at the local hotel holiday inn probably and <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>. Feels like there is weights tied to my body, I can't move too far to do any thing. I just want to fall over and die. Some one put me out of my misery : (

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel life is so weighted down. I am unsure why you don't feel you have the competency to make life better. I think you do, but it takes hard work and the desire to do so. I hope you keep trying to make your life improve. You can do it Darken, if you believe in yourself. :hug:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Oh yeah,
    I know all about the weights that come from depression. I spend alot of time staring at the walls. I feel like I should be doing something but instead I feel like I am melting in to my mattress. I have a hard time keeping my eye's open.
    I get up and go to the back porch to smoke. It takes every little bit of strength I have to make it there and then back. I guess you have to stay active, (which is tuff when you stay in your bedroom!!).
    I hope you find your way through this crap. I'm sorry but life sucks!! Please take care!!:chopper:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hang in there Darken. Life can get better. Judging by your avatar, it seems like you're into meditation or spirituality in general. Life can get difficult but there is a lot of good that you can do in this world. Plus, as you just mentioned, why risk suicide when the after life could be just as cruel or reincarnate and have to face the same problems?

5. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

:hug: Please do not do anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.