life is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poeticxxxtragedy, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poeticxxxtragedy

poeticxxxtragedy Active Member

so i havent cut in almost 2 weeks and tonight i wanted to really bad so i ate a bunch of food and purged. yeah. i`m an idiot and now i just feel like a fat,cutting,dummy. the end. :mad: :sad:
  2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

...well, i am glad that you didn't cut....

..but i'm not quite stoaked that you purged instead...i'm sorry to hear that you did..

...well..perhaps it's the first step...i just hope you don't get stuck or digress so you're suddenly cutting, purging and doing something *else* too..

i kind of cringe at that thought..

well...cheers. i hope this really is a step up...
    - Henry
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

don´t feel like an idiot i´m drinking beer to feel better, try to do something that makes you forget it like punching a pillow or writting your feelings on a note book, try to sing very strong yell if you need it. how long have you been hurting yourself?
  4. jjustme

jjustme Guest

you're not a dummy! Life's not easy, and there are times that people are spacing out... That don't make you a dummy... You didn't cut hm? That's very good of you! i'm proud of you that you didn't:hug:
  5. poeticxxxtragedy

ive been hurting myself scince i was 11. i`m almost 15. >=[. cutting doesnt even give me the same relief anymore. i still havent done it though. so i guess thats something to be proud of. thanks for anyone who replied<33.
  6. jjustme

jjustme Guest

ofcourse that's something to be proud of!:smile: You can do it hun!:hug:
  7. poeticxxxtragedy

2 weeks and some day. and i just fucked it up. back to square one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.