life is b****

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by taske93, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taske93

taske93 Member

I dont even know where to start... Im feeling very lonely, I dont see joy in going out with my friends,dont have a girlfriend and i feel like i never will...i just cant pretend everything is fine when it isnt.My parents are good at it, iam not. In fact im not good at anything , i feel like i dont belong here on earth , living ordinary life having kids and job then die after 70 years of torture . Yeah i know this sounds like im emo but lately everything i try fails , school , romance , family. I dont know what to do with life , im so lonely and lost even when im writing this i have tears in eyes. Classic kid with classic scerwd up life. Im feeling like i should be doing something great , but i simply dont know what it is, Im from serbia and being happy here is big success, i want an easy way out but thats for cowards , im so confused and lonely... sorry for my english , and if i misplaced my post..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun so sorry you are feeling so lost right now. I do hope you can reach out to someone your doctor a councillor and get some help for you okay. Talking here helps hun it is good you are letting those tears go it helps to release the sadness and pain by writing it out. Can you talk to your parents see if you can set up appt to see your doctor maybe you need some help to just pull you out of the depression some medication for a bit.
    I hope you continue to post okay keep posting Life can be b hun but it also can be other things when we have the supports we need to help get us on a different path hugs

3. taske93

taske93 Member

Thanks for replying so fast , yeah i kinda have in plan to go see a doctor next week , i just need someone to talk to until then , i will post my thoughts after i visit my therpist/doctor ... loneliness kills me

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WEll hun you are not alone here okay You go to chat and talk lots of people there and you can always pm me anytime okay hugs to you

5. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan Well-Known Member

Agreed.

And trust me when I tell you, I'm not minimizng your pain, and I'm sure you hear this shit all the time and roll your eyes, but high school/young life is so microcosmic. I feels like the end all and be all, but as you get older, you find out there's a whole world to explore. I'm pulling for you. Things hopefully get somewhat better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.