Life is become to painful to deal with...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JimmySand9, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmySand9

JimmySand9 Member

...and there is no cure. Well, no cure I can afford. I've tried changing my mindset, but it doesn't change the facts. Those facts have made my life nothing short of unbearable. And all anyone wants to do is just tell me the same pablum over and over again. I know it's all they can do, but it's not making me feel any better. I've done everything in my life that I'm allowed to do. All that's left is pretending to dream of a someday that will never come. I want to die.

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

hey there, would you like to share what kind of facts don't change that make life unbearable? Maybe as a community we could share thoughts on our experience which may help you in some way.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    How long have you been trying these different ways of trying to change your mind and different ideas people have been giving you.As all this can take time and does take some effort from you as well.You spending energy on just thinking you need to die use that to find yourself.Always keep trying as hard as it might be dont give when hitting a road block or feeling down find of a way of building the strength up to get you through these times.It does take as much energy as thinking methods and how dying with solve things as it wont.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.