life is bleh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Bleh to you life. I'm so confused with life. Please tell me it will get better with out lying or being unsure, please tell me I'll find the answers that I and many others so desperately seek. You can't honestly :( Its hopeless!! Completely hopeless!!!!!! Is there any thing more to life at all? I mean were just mold growing on a pebble in the middle of a lake. The waters will move one day and wash us away, also starting new life. Why does this retarded cycle keep happening? There must be a reason, cause and effect right? Whats the fucking cause. a big bang? bang!! then all the fuckin universe comes outa nowhere and life does too on this planet. Fuck you life im outa here. I refuse to wait any longer for hope.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Life, it seems to me, is a series of highs and lows.
    I have moments so dark I look back and wonder how I got thru them. Then you have the bit where life seems to just flow along nicely then something comes and wham your on the floor.
    The fact that in my life the dark times have passed is what keeps me hanging in there...tho this present dark period seems to just go on and on:sad:

3. Roobear

Roobear Member

If you feel and believe its hopeless then it can never be anything else. We are only mold growing on a pebble in the middle of a lake if we choose to do nothing. We are born, live and die and that will never change, but while you’re alive you have free will to live your life as you choose. People find meaning in their lives when they choose to do something meaningful with it.

If for an hour you would like to not be mold and feel good about helping someone then PM me and I can give you the info. It's nothing you have to commit to or have to see or talk to someone and it's not religious.

Try and have a little hope that things have at least a chance to get better.

4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I can't, I would like to, but I'm unable to. I can't even pass my schooling I just dropped out. Now im just waiting till my chance to suicide.

what gives life meaning anyways? we can choose to help as much as we can for a better world. yeah thats good, but it doesn't really mean any thing does it? I can't pm cause im under moderation.

5. Roobear

Roobear Member

Oh sorry-It's not the question that we ask life, it's the question that life is asking of us.
    You and you alone have to answer it, because it's different for everyone. It's not that if you do good things then your meaningful but doing good things may help you to find meaning in your life.

Your alive and have the ability to do something, so what are you going to do? If you help someone else it may not always feel meaningful for you but it will mean something to the person you helped. Feeding hungry people has a good purpose, rebuilding cities has a good purpose; even helping to talk to a friend when they're down has a good purpose. If you’re helping a good purpose, it means something to someone.

So you dropped out of school cause you couldn't pass, people fail at things everyday and get up the next morning and face life again. You are no different from them, unless you choose to feel that you are.

My offer still stands, if your interested then email me at roobear92@hotmail.com and I will give you all the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.