life is bullshit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

my shrink let me walk out of his office today after I told him how suicidal i was. unbelievable. maybe i will just off myself right in front of him tomorrow so he gets the picture. fucker.
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I know how ya feel, ya reach out to someone, which is a hard thing to do, and then its treated like nothing. Ya feel like 'why bother?'.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Some docs can be real idiots Can you get a different shrink that you can relate to that gives a dam. If you are suicidal call crisis they will get you help they care I really don't try to understand psychiatrist as some just do seem to give a shit about anything but then others really do care. Try changing docs if you can
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'd take all your suffering away from you if I could.
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

As long as you want help, there'll be always someone out there willing to help you.

If your shrink doesn't help you the way you need, you have to search for another, despite how bothersome it may seem
  6. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

The doctor just get pay for what he do, he's not a god that can save people with the snap of a finger. In the end, the will to claim life back is always up to oneself, that i did, and i am sure u can do it too.

However. if u want an extra push to reclaim life, i will be glad to help.
  7. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

I say look for another doctor or try to locate a life support center. Some cities have free retreats and support groups to visit and they will have doctors or therapists in residence.
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

He's an obvious idiot and shouldn't be in that profession sorry hun,ditch him and report him or just ditch him.He shouldn't be allowed to get away with what he does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.