Life is coming to a End

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by GS9, Mar 27, 2013.

1. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I am not getting any better,

It is true that i was pulled over on the idea i had been drinking and driving but really i was having a mental breakdown
    that ended me up in jail losing my job, car, apartment, all my stuff and girl friend...

Here i sit months later with no longer medication... as the nights fill me with fear and loneliness.. struggling to go to sleep only to have nightmares
    By the time i finally have my trial i will be less than a man... conflicting thoughts drown my mind in a pit of despair...

There isn't anyone who would want to help me...
    I lost my other job checking myself into a mental hospital...
    Only goes to show you that this world cant handle someone who needs emotional help...
    Suicidal thought fill my mind as i sit all alone while typing this pointless message...
    There is no point to life if you do not enjoy it..
    If life brings nothing but suffering what fear do i have for hell.. When Life is Hell...
    Just to tired of not being able to see the light

2. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

I wonder... if i will only find peace.. when i die...

3. uncleddy

uncleddy Member

life contains conflict, you sometimes just need to stand up and let people know your here and a force to be dealt with, it didnt work for me but i made mine a physical thing and learned it must be done on an emotional level. good luck fella

4. GS9

GS9 The Lost Boy

thanks and take care my friend