Life is crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shazzer, Nov 21, 2010.

1. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Really don't know what to say right now life really is a load of crap sometimes. Really want need to die can't deal with it all anymore its all too much

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh life can throw alot of crap at you shazzer i know that all to well the thing is you have to just get up wash it all off and start again okay i know it is hard but there will be better days okay. take care.

3. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Thank you Violet there's a lot going on right now depressions really bad at the moment suicidal thoughts all the time and on top of that dealing my mums illness she is facing her third cancer battle waiting to go in for surgery it just gets too much to bear sometimes when I'm pretty much coping with it all alone. Mum and I talk about it but since she's the one with the illness its not always easy talking to her about it

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry Shazzer cancer is hard to deal with i know my mother too has battled with that and my twin. I hope you can talk here about it You mother sounds like a fighter to yet again go through all of this. I am glad she has you there even if it is just to hold her hands and listen. You too need some support okay do you have a therapist you can talk to about the stress it is having on you. You can pm me anytime okay If you need to just vent i will listen