Life Is Cruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born with partial facial paralysis which means I have no facial expressions what so ever. As well as no horizontal eye moment. I'm 23 and I'm tired of life :sad: People are so superficial its sicking and I'm left out in the cold alone. Ive never had a relationship which eats away at me slowly every day. I have severe anxiety and rarely leave my home. Psychiatrists just bounce me from one med to another not caring how I actually feel. I don't know what to to do :sad: I'm afraid of death but the prospect of living on like this is worse.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I find psychiatrist most just deal with meds i hope that perhaps you could talk to a psychologist one that does listen and hears what you are saying and feeling and one that can give support to you

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Hi Surreal, pleased to meet you and welcome to the forum. TE hit the nail on the head there, psychs tend to just dish out the pills, whereas you need to offload to a counsellor/psychologist to improve your mental perspective. You are right when you say life is cruel, it sure is. We depend so much on others for acceptance, and feelings of wellbeing, that when they reject us, it's so hard to take. That's what's great about SF here, in that you can write it all out and people will befriend you and listen. Blessings and strength to you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00