life is fucked.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LonelyJames, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyJames

LonelyJames New Member

im 19, ive been depressed for about 5 years, and it just gets worse and worse, i never used to think about hurt myself or killing myself, but over the last couple of years, ive been cutting myself deep and thinking about my death 24/7. i know how i would do it, but i havent got to that point yet ( unfortunately). it seems like theres no-one to talk to. i havent found anyone my age to even talk about this. id like to find someone to talk to, maybe help eachother out. if anyone near the same age as me is on here please reply.
    i cant carry on with no-one to talk to.
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum. there's a lot of people here that are roughly your age, myself included.

i have to agree, things seem particuarly bleak when there's no one to talk to. may i ask what's brought you to this point?

3. LonelyJames

LonelyJames New Member

tbh i dont know, i just cant keep going on like this
  4. Neverender

Neverender Active Member

Welcome to the forum, I hope it helps you. I'm not much older than you, and 13-14 was about the age I started battling cutting, depression, and suicide. I've felt alot of the things you describe here. If you're comfortable, feel free to share your story and the motivating issues behind how you feel. There are caring people here who will listen and many will voice their support for you. You are not alone on here.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI James....I'm glad you found this forum
    can I ask if you're still at school? do they have a councelor there you could talk to?
    have you told your doctor how you're feeling?

sorry for al the questions and you don't have to answer if you don't want to
    there are many people here who will relate to your post and i hope you find some comfort in knowing you're not alone with your struggle
  6. cc1990

cc1990 Well-Known Member

I'm 21. Is that close enough? :) <3
    I feel the exactly the same way you do.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I to think talking to a professional could help pull you out of the depression and self harming a councilor your doctor reach out okay get the support you deserve hugs
  8. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Oh man I know how you feel... I've been depressed for nearly 4 years. I'll be 17 this July.
    I've self harmed & have had suicide attempts since I was 13.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.