Life is fucking pointless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JustKindaThere, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

And I hate it. I'm so bored of it I can't even stand being awake because I literally don't know what to do every day. Yet I don't want any friends or a job like "normal" people do. So I just sit here in my room. Fuck. I dunno why I'm posting this, I don't expect any of you to understand or give a shit anyway.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then you need to find out what you do want what interest you ok painting, music, arts, gardening etc and just spend each day doing some of it to break up that boredom

3. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

The only thing I'm interested in is death -_-

4. Motivebalance

Motivebalance Member

Hey person I really understand because I feel the same way I can't even sleep any more because even if I sleep I feel about a s tired when dont don't sleep, maybe is because I'm depressed that I get all these symptoms and leading for me to just think of death most of the damn time. I've been like this for about a year now feeling numb mentally and physically I feel hopeless, even thoughi think i've tried everything, man I changed physically and mentally including my personality over a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.