Life is getting me down.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KillBill, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillBill

KillBill New Member

Blah life is so crappy lately I want to kill myself badly. I feel so alone lately. I want to die cuz I really want to be with my family that I lost in 2007. I'm very depressed right now and really wanna die. I could use some uplifting messages or something... :help:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey KillBill.

Did you lose all your family.

I'm sure they wouldn't want you to end your life. They would want you to go on and be happy.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You are never alone here. So many members share your pain and hope for only better tomorrows for you. I'm one of them. Please hang on for another tomorrow.:hug::cheekkiss
  4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Hey KillBill, sorry to hear that. Try to keep busy, it'll help you endure. Also, try to think of what your family would want for you. If I died with kids and one happened to commit suicide because he/she missed me I'd be like "Wtf dude, you couldn't wait? You always were so impatient. Go to your pearly, solid-gold bedroom!"

On a serious note though, try to keep busy, do something cheers you up. Think of all the great people you'll miss out on meeting if you were to end it now, you'll have to go eventually so you'll see your family again one day anyway. This way, you can have some more people on your buddly list when you get there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.