life is good yet i still want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by winterinhamburg, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winterinhamburg

winterinhamburg New Member

There is nothing wrong with me. I have of plenty friends, nice family, just finished my master study, ok i am 31 and still single but that doesn't bother me, ok maybe a bit.. yet i have suicidal feeling lately, i even browsed how to do it painlessly, what should i write in my last note etc... I don't know if any of you can understand this, i do really have no problems, but lately i feel a great sadness without reasons, i can cry hours and hours without knowing the reasons, feels like i am sinking into a dark hole, i avoid seeing people, i avoid going out, i hate sunlight, prefer to be in the dark room the whole day, didn't eat, didn't take a shower, just doing nothing... This is so scary :-( i have no idea what's wrong with me but i am scare :-(
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Sounds like depression. You should see a therapist.:hugtackles:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

get off to the doctors asap and have blood tests done to make sure your health is ok and go from there...
    take care
  4. Chenstar058

Chenstar058 New Member

dude!! What is it you REALLY love doing?!? Are you studying something that you dont enjoy? What do you wish??? I dnt know wat there is in a dark room, maybe ur searching for something in urself...

But go do wateva you love man, maybe u dnt know wat it is yet...but u keep on trying to find wat it is! If you wanna chat, give me a heads up :)
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Your post makes me think of my own life, except that you're almost twice my age, and have advanced further in your studies than I have. I have to agree, it sounds like you are either depressed, or suffering from some sort of social anxiety. Or both.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There can be so many reasons for feeling as you do even though life appears to be okay for you. Brain chemistry, health issues should not be discounted. You should make an appointment with your GP and get some bloodwork done to rule out health issues. You can go from there. It could be something very simple to fix and would be worth the investment in time for you to be happy again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.