Life is hell.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Life is such a horrifying experience. Death, murder, rape, crime , violence, pain , suffering , emptyness, pointlessness. This world makes me so sad, life really is a hell to me. The pain for me is not physical, it is mental. I Have food a safe and comfortable place to sleep in, in natures eyes I guess I could be considered lucky to have such things. This alone does not fill the emptyness of my life, nothing Ive tryed has, and probably nothing ever will.

I have absolutely no hope. It seems after this horrible experience called life is over, I will no longer exist and my dream of being happy will never be reality. I am ever confused and desperate, damned to madness.

2. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Yeah thats how i feel about the worls as well. But sometimes there are good things in the world too. Its just that our current news organizations would much rather show a story on someone being murdered rather than someone who donated money to a charity. it really isnt right.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know what you mean. I'm not poor, my family is ok, I live in a good house, have food to eat. People say well you should be grateful for this. But my depression doesn't have anything to do with materialistic objects.
    Like you, it's the emptiness inside, the unknown factor of my future and having nothing to live for.

4. LostGIRL84

LostGIRL84 New Member

Hey I have never been on here before but I thought I would reach out cause I seriously feel like I am losing my mind.

5. Lonliness is hell. Lost opportunity, discrimination, neglect, and rejection, all lead to lonliness, somehow. All leading to what is hell in this life.

6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I've thought about how bad the world is waaay too much.

7. Tink

Tink Member

I'm the same way too. I have a roof over my head and all of that. My family doesn't hate me (most of it anyway) and things in that sense are okay. Yet inside I am so sad and feel like everything is just pointless and inching closer and closer to death anyway. So <Mod Edit: Abacus21-encouraging suicide> Sometimes I'm okay - I can see the good and I think it's worth it. Then other times everything goes to shit and I just wonder - what's the point? <Mod Edit: Abacus21-encouraging suicide> Yeah I'd skip all the good too, but at those times the bad things matter a WHOLE LOT more than the good. I'd rather be without the good AND the bad than have to deal with the bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  8. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Same here. I think there are several ways to reach depression, but in the end, the feeling is the same. A rich boy can feel the same depression of a homeless for different reasons...

9. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

The solution is to desensitize yourself. Erect a fortress of solitude where nothing can evoke your emotions and nothing can bother you again. Stop caring and just let go.

10. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I Dont even know the difference between right and wrong. For all I know they dont even exist. Their is no true guide to life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.