life is just boring

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by painful, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painful

painful Well-Known Member

my life is boring and pointless. i spend every waking moment asking myself why i havent offed myself. its like I hear this voice telling me "just do it you f**king coward!!" and "do it you'll feel better." have i reached the end of the road? am i losing my mind? should i give in? do you even give a f**k?should i?

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

No, Robert, don't give in.

3. painful

why not? im not planning to do it yet. i want to make an "inteligent and well thought out decision."i just need input.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How about doing something so life is not so boring How about finding something that you enjoy doing and do it. Art music sports get out and find things that will give you something to live for . Life doesn'thave to be boring there is alot of things you can do and i bet you haven't ever tried yet. skydiving talk about adrenaline rush find something and do it okay

5. painful

total eclipse can you delete this thread. im just being fucking stupid.

6. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

s'cool robert, this IS where the bored, pointless suicidal people come.
    me included.

7. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

Life is boring if you sit around waiting for something to happen! Go out and make it happen. If you can't and I mean really no hope, I have no where to go anymore sort of thing you're in the right place. Here you will have a place to decide whether suicide is for you or not.

8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Yes we do give a f***, and no you are no being stupid. :hug:

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not being stupid you were feeling down and it is ok to vent how you are feeling i ahope your better now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.