Life is just bullshit.............

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lifesucks, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifesucks

Lifesucks New Member

life fucking sucks......people r mean.....i h8 being "plug ugly" y would a fucking god make some people ugly n some people beautiful.....i mean it really
    sucks....what am i " a cyclops....alfreds from the 30's with the smallest penis ever...a chick with a beard....wtf am i? girls saysmy cock is small....bullshit
    if everyone was beautful we could all be fucking happy...people say that in heaven everyone is equal...well how could that be is it that we actually
    change in our appearance n we are completely idfferent people...were people
    looking at it in the completely opposite way on earth n the uglys ones r actually on top...what is it.....that we don't even notice appearance...
    what because i'm tired of living in a pool of fucking bullshit....If heaven exists n it really as great as people say it is why don't i just kill myself....it'd be real fucked up if people who commited suicide ended up in hell for eternity...
    god is such an a-hole to me....i have like fucking muscular distrophy shit...
    why can't i get fucking big....i do more exercise then anyone i kno it's not fair
    that some people are born with natural advantages

2. oldgregg

oldgregg Member

yep.

Its not you'r fault the way you where born you can't do anything about it.

I have a similar problem with and it fucking sucks. make the most of your life and if you dont enjoy it then end it

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I say fucklife. Go out, get drunk, go to a cathouse, get laid. Get blitzed, get shitzed, and make other people have shitfitz. End of story.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

My neighbor has muscular dystrophy as well. He got annoyed with it more than anything.

But working out is not the end all be all to getting big. It is how you work out.. what you work out as well as your diet. Maybe you could consult a personal trainer, and if that does not work you could always read a book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.