Life is not cheap, Be Real

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by levitated-one, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Do you think life is cheap? I think life is not cheap, it comes with a cost..the cost is our life.. and the cost is to live it out, to learn, to overcome our fear.. and to change the situations.

It will be cheap if we end it whenever we like.. that is being cheap. We're ripping off our souls the life lessons it requires. Having said that, I think I'm cheap to want to end my life.. and I'm weak. I need help and change to overcome my fears and stresses.. I'm getting tired of hiding..when I should be living fully.

All the best to you guys, and hope that you'll learn.. and continue to learn instead of taking the easy way out. We're in the journey together.. and when the time is up..we'll leave peacefully.. but now, it's too early.. we have yet to learn much.. and our perceptions are biased based on our environment and our mental states, and experiences.

There is more to life than we can think of.

Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki have both been bankrupt before.. but look at them now.. they've overcome their problems.. and is living life to the fullest.

Doesn't matter what we choose to do in life, there is always a higher meaning and have infinate possibilities to the greater things in life. Everything happens for a good reason.. and the reason is to NOT be cheap, be real.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

just 2 say u made some good points .. :hug:
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I dunno if any of you guys believe in near death experiences. But...I try to keep an open mind always. (Not always easy, btw).

I read online of a NDE where a person had committed suicide and God gave the person 3 choices. To spend eternity, seperated from Him ( I guess that is hell). go back and live and try to sort thru the problems to live the rest of their natural life. Or to start life over again, with all of the same problems that led them to that point of committing suicide.

The point is....that when we kill ourselves we really our cheapening and cheating our souls. We are just passing thru people. This human body is but a vehicle we are riding in. We are way more than that. We are our souls.

Don't sell out your soul.
  4. levitated-one

Thanks for your post,

I understand this, and will try not to sell out my soul. I know that I won't die from suicide.. simply because inside I really want to live, it's just that I'm sick of the problems.. I wish I'm a good problem solver. I hope that I will be good at handling my life..

All the best to you guys.. I wish you all peace and hope for tomorrow.. there will be goodness.. if we choose to see it, to change our situations. We will find the courage.
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Good thread. I agree that we owe it to ourselves to push on through and try to make things better. Life is a precious thing, while we're alive there's always hope, don't throw everything away. It's up to us to protect our 'souls' and make the best we can out of our situations. Many members feel suicidal because of someone else or a number of people, but what right do they have to be the death of us? It's a cruel world sometimes you just need to see the beauty of breathing.
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Good thread, very thoughtful questions posed here. :)
  7. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I don't believe in the soul or a higher meaning to life or that everything happens for a reason.
  8. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

When I hear someone say "suicide is the easy way out" i get kinda mad, because suicide isn't easy at all. If it was I wouldn't be here, and neither would alot of people. To kill oneself when your body wants to live is def, not easy.
    But good luck to you on your journey.
  9. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

I really think NDE are just a bunch of chemicals being released as the brain dies. or on that website that u have there "Dying Brain Theory"
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

this is very interesting...I believe we are all here for a reason, and that we make decisions that affect our lives in the longterm...I think that suicide comes when you had enough...maybe you have learned all that you needed and now it's time to go one knows when its the right time to die...what if the right time to die is by suicide?

I dont think that suicide is being cheap...its a very hard decision to make, and it takes guts to actually do it. Suicide is a personal decision some might call it selfish but I think we don't think enough of ourselves and we have the right to end our lives just like we have the right to continue on can't be for anyone but ourselves...

at least thats my oppinion
  11. Account Closed

The funny thing is that even the church admitted that there is no hell
    and even more interesting part of it is that they did it because
    parents to suicide victims went on a frenzy attack on them.
    Conclusion: the church cares more about its popularity then religion
    and religion is just yet another political force.

Only a very naive person can believe that life was created in 6 days.
    especially considering that fact that the bible says nothing about
    god creating time, and if there is no time, how come there are 6 days?

About the NDEs, its not all about chemical reactions and brain death
    yes there is after life experiences and it is real
    but it is not what you think
    there is a chapter in my book where i am talking about it
    and it got nothing to do with god...
  12. levitated-one

Suicide is definitely cheap, when I'm really really low, I could top myself off without any problems or without thinking.. so it's not hard for me. Life is a lot harder.. so suicide is always the easy way out.. without a doubt.

The only reason suicide is hard is when your soul really wants to live, and know the best way is to overcome your fear of living by living to the fullest without the fear of judgement, fear of weakness, and fear of the unknown.
  13. triggs

triggs Account Closed

good points leviated-one
    that's something to think about :heart:
  14. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Too many subjects opened here, in the 1st post and then in the replyes, so i will talk about anything i think i should.
    First of all, life is not cheap, true, and death is not the highest price we pay for living.
    Second, Suicide is not easy, its one of the hardest decisions a person can make, unlesss he has some serious mental problems. EVen when im at my lowest, and besides the fact im 100% i have no future, even if im sad and in pain 24/7, im still here, because i know the consequencies from my act, as hurting others, failure, pain that will probably folow my death. WEll this cant last forever, one day i will go, but the fact im still here now shows how hard is to suicide.
    And third, NDE and afterlife.... bullshit. WHy? Im not saying that those people who said that they experienced that are liars or sometthing like that. YES, they might have experienced it, but that doesnt mean it was real. Are our dreams real? Arent we feeling that we are really experiencing our dream like they are a part of our reality? No, they are not real, its our fucked up brain that makes us think that. What do we ususally dream? We dream about the things we think during the day. What was the last things we were thinking about when we tryed to suicide? It was afterlife, the fear of afterlife, in a bit of a second everything we have read before about afterlife will pass through our mind before we die (or almost die). And one or more of these thoughts might be kept in our brain after we pass out. So, correct me if im wrong , but all NDEs are nothing more then DREAMS.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
  15. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

You're definitely right!
  16. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I agree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.