Life is not good

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nosmanic, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I want to kill my self again. I know my life hasn't gotten better since high school or middle for that matter and never will. Just take it as a fact it won't and nothing is going to convince me otherwise. I just can't do kill myself. The other thing holding me back is my mom that she will lose her will to live. I feel now that everyday is pain (of loneliness and worthlessness) all I look forward to is sleep so I don't feel. I want to know what to do and it seems I can't do anything. I just hurt everyone around me be living or killing myself have no way out. I hurt the people on this forum also no matter what I do I hurt people.:blub:
  2. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I'm the worest I'm just tring to get attention be feeling sorry for myself.
  3. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

I'm sorry about this post this isn't the first time I posted a past like this I just can't help myself and it seems like people think I'm going to be something great and I'm disappointing them b/c I'm making nothing of myself and I have no excuse for it. I just can't do anything I really have no talents it true I'm not exaggeriting.
  4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey, I feel the exact same way, I feel that I really am the biggest loser alive, not exagerrating feel I should kill myself but yet have several reasons to stop me, so then I feel very trapped. My parents and some other people also have high expectations of me and don't think I'm a loser and all that but they really don't know anything about me. Sorry I can't say much more, I'm tired and should be sleeping right now actually. I can really sympathatize with you though. :smile:
  5. TwilightKid

TwilightKid Well-Known Member

I went through this all and i know what u are going through. Believe me!!! I was deeply depressed for a long time and for many times in my life. All that kept me living my miserable life was my mum too. I am an only child so i just couldnt do that to her coz she would probably die of pain and loneliness. I love my mum too much to do that to her. So i kept on going. Then, i finally decided i was really depressed too much to live any longer. This was in May last year. So i just told to myself that i have 2 ways: i can die or i can go to the doctor and get some meds. I didnt want to go to any doctors coz i thought it would be too tedious and hard telling about my problems. My mum had to ask me to go many times and i would decide i would go and when the day would come i just couldnt do that. To be honest, i didnt really believe antidepressants could change something. But then i read on some forum that they can do miracles so i thought why not, lets try, at least this would be something i could do for a difference, maybe they will make me euphoric or something. So i went to the doctor and i was surprised that i didnt have to go through a long process of describing all my problems which i wouldnt tell her anyway, but i just told i was depressed and sad and nothing made me happy. So now i am on med and been since May 2006. I will be trying to get off the pills soon but this i can tell u for sure - they do make u better!!!
    Yes i am still lonely and i still have a big problem with talking to people and the med didnt take away this problem and it wasnt supposed to. I also feel senseless to everything. But at least i am NOT depressed!!! So please try this way before u do something else! If u want to talk just PM me.
  6. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

how strange it is to me that ppl get so depressed when they fail other's expectations, i just don't understand why YOU should be sad.
  7. blade

blade Well-Known Member

no life is not good at all.i feel like that somedays , but i meditate to try and stimulate my bod and calm down and relax a bit. u should try it.
  8. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

My problem is that I never have a good day. And it's not just the expectation of others I fail myself. I have tired meds but they don't solve my "real" problems I know I'm shallow but I'm a realist but not being able to be the person I should be makes me feel depressed.
  9. lilyao

lilyao Active Member

im sorry to read this , i understand how you feel, its not worht it to kill youself cause look around you, youll hurt many people , and you dont live to hurt people, at least you dont hurt me.
    if you need to talk to someone about anything feel free to pm me,

im sure youll get over this!, hugs.

10. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

You're only what you say you are. I was extremely depressed and thought I was a total loser because I shaped myself into that way. This was I would say sophmore year and mid junior year. Now senior year comes and i put out a different perception of people and everything and I say to myself I'm goin to be popular this year and I am. You are who you make yourself out to be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.