Life is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can take anymor. I've just had an agruement with my dad and I feel more suicidal then I think i have ever. Basically he saying i'm a worseless piece of shit and he wishes he never had kids. I'm the root of everything that has ever happen to anyone in my life. My grandfather is about to die in the hospital and there's nothing I can do. I need to get out of here before I kill myself or someone else.

If you're still alive, it's not over yet. Did you ever watch Vanilla Sky and hear the cute spanish chick say every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around? Despite being from a major hollywood film, that phrase is actually pretty profound. Don't give up just because your dad is being a jerk to you, just because someone tells you something doesn't mean it's true.

I don't know if I can take anymor. I've just had an agruement with my dad and I feel more suicidal then I think i have ever. Basically he saying i'm a worseless piece of shit and he wishes he never had kids. I'm the root of everything that has ever happen to anyone in my life. My grandfather is about to die in the hospital and there's nothing I can do. I need to get out of here before I kill myself or someone else.
Your dad is dead wrong, I don't care what he says, you aren't worthless. If he ever says something like that to you again, tell him "Don't you DARE tell me what you think I am" Because you are what you choose to be. Whether he wishes he had never had kids or not, he did. And as a result of that you are here now.You control that, its not down to him what you do with your life. Don't let his harsh words control your actions. He could be under stress about your grandfather.

I am sorry about him, but you don't have to do anything, just be there with him now.
You aren't alone, I know how you feel, just believe that you don't have to kill yourself to feel something other than pain. It's not the only way out, I'm here if you need to talk

~Nobody~

A parent should never, ever say that to their child. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What set him off?

We are all here for you, how are you feeling now?

:hug: x

I'm feeling better today, but I still haven't talk to my dad since the fight. I'm so pissed off, when I get mad enough, I feel like I could kill someone. I've even come up with plans to kill people. Mostly me killing someone and then killing myself. I've almost gone through with it before, I feel like I'm trapted and if I don't fight I wont go anywhere.

Your father doesn't know what he's talking about because you are so worth it. You can do something if you just hold on sweetie. Sorry about your grandfather, but it's not your fault. Just wish for the best please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00