life is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted here before, and I felt better by the people who comforted me... right now im at a really hard point. my wife for 4 years has cheated on me, and ive lost my kids. I have no job, and im staying with my friend but hes about to kick me out because I have no job. I have no money, no car, my kids are gone, and now at this very moment my wife is cheating on me. Why not go do something you ask? Whats the point? She has chosen who she wanted. And yes, I have verbal confirmation that she is cheating on me by the guy she is fucking. Now im faced with 2 options here, kill the guy... which will send me to prison and still wont help that she cheated, or kill myself. Im liking kill myself, seems my life has ended anyways. Im in complete shambles. 4 years of my life has been wasted. I had 3 kids with this bitch. Im done, I feel like I HAVE to die. what the fuck do I have to live for? please.... somebody talk to me I dont even have any friends other than the one about to evict me. I have everything ready and am just waiting for a reason not to do it, I cant wait long.... and I am not demanding attention, I just want to know if ANY body can give me a reason to stay alive. if so, and valid, I will stay alive.... but I cant think of one good reason not to go right now

Bambi

Hey I am here...please don't go yet.
As for a reason that is so hard at times I know but you have your life and your kids to live for and that is a lot.
Are you still here? I am around and would be happy to talk with you.
Glad you posted and hope this time helps as much as last time...please write back I will be waiting.
Bambi

wow im an idiot, I missed you. just when someone was there to talk too, thats just like me.... to lose out. Thanks for your support though. I cant stand this life much longer. Knowing that she is asleep right now in somebody elses bed and that my kids are gone too.

Please someone help me im begging. I just want to die right now but im so scared. Is there anyone that can tell me what I should do? I see no option but death.

Last edited by a moderator:

IV2010

hey derick don't hurt yourself over your wifes infidelity...it's not worth your life...
you have children and they need their Father....there's no better reason to stay than that...you should be able to get visitation rights with them...my ex had his kids every second weekend and a few odd nights here and there when it suited him....
my uncle committed suicide and a few years later his daughter did the same thing...so be aware that your children could go the same way if they see their Dad do it.....
counceling and your GP can help...please seek help before you do anything rash...

PollyAnna

Account Closed
Sweetheart, please hold on. You have a every right to live because of your children and well being. Your death will very much upset your children, and your wife will feel great remorse eventually.Instead of looking at death as a solution, how about u try to come up with solutions to what you're currently experiencing? I know It's hard, but also take your time.I'm sure you can get visitation rights to your children, and you will eventually get a job. But before that, you need to confront your friend with the fact that you need them at the moment, and for them to perceive what you are going through.The sought happiness you want will eventually come one day - when you're still alive! I know you are in a very devastating state, but the best thing to do now Is to not think about death. It is not your time to go. If you need to talk to anyone please pm me!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
If your thoughts are leaning towards suicide then you should go to the ER and ask to speak with someone in mental health.. Tell them you are going to kill yourself and they will admit you.. Once you are in they will more than likely put you on meds to help with the depression..Ask them to help set you up with assistance because that is part of the reason you are suicidal..They can also set you up with some support on the outside..Good Luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00