1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

life is precious this morning

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ACRon, Nov 12, 2006.

1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

I did have a rant here, but decided not to start a discussion on it and have erased it

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2006
  2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Are you sure? Well either way I hope it helped to get it out... even if you deleted it later.

TDM

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

well tbh, no i didn't feel better after I wrote it down. but thanks. It was about something I don't fully understand. Im trying to be part of a greater wisdom in my mind because I can't except what is on the ground level. kind of like reaching for independance and strength, having a social conscience. things likethat but all the time feeling too weak to be the person I am trying to be. Ive started thinking about a greater good. but don't know if I can make it, sometimes I just feel like a parasite, leeching off of people, yet never making the next step up in helping people, because I don't think I have any right to act superior. On top of which I think I'd be leading people astray. Yet all the time knowing that Im talking complete nonsense.

Life is precious, to those who know how to enjoy it and be a part of the team.