Life is so bad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AAA3330, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm suffering so much mentally that I don't know what to do anymore. My brain has become my worst enemy. My mental condition is so bad. I wish I was dead all of the time. I don't understand what is wrong because I always did really well before. This has been going on for a year and a half. I need help really badly, but have already been seeing a psychiatrist and have been to the hospital twice, so don't know where to turn. I wish that they could just put me into a nursing home as it's been very difficult for me to keep living in my house. I just don't understand how something like this could happen. They've diagnosed me with Schizophrenia, but I'm not really sure if that's what's wrong. I know that a lot of people say that suicide is never the answer, but I know that if they felt like me that they would feel differently. I just never would have thought that life could be so painful. I feel like suicide is the only answer for me. I just don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to do it. I'm only 42 and don't want to live the rest of my life in so much pain.
  2. Liquid Jello

Liquid Jello Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear you are in so much pain. I'm hoping at the very least you can maybe find support here a SF. if/when u see me in one of the chatrooms, totally feel free to hit me up by private message, if u'd like.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry you are suffering this illness hun it can be controlled but it takes time to get right combinations of meds I hope you are talking to your pdoc and telling your doc that you are still not feeling well yet. Get the pdoc to make more adjustments ok. I know it seems hard but i just want you to know that with the right meds you can get back the life you once knew you can. hugs to you
  4. iwanttohelp

iwanttohelp Well-Known Member

I know how it can feel. Feelings can be unbearable. My suggestion is to get your thoughts into some good self help books everyday.

Reading gets you to temporarily stop thinking about problems and you can learn a few things about coping.

I just read the Happiness Trap which was helpful. In the bookstore there is usually a self help or psychology section that has books about dealing with anxiety.

Or you can just google "how to cope with fear and anxiety".

Get determined about finding ways you can deal and you will find answers a little at a time.

Learning to calm your mind down is like learning anything... it takes time and patience.
  5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the responses. They've tried several meds, but none have seemed to work for me. My doc is trying to get me on Clozarl, but not sure if that will work out due to the need for weekly blood tests.
  6. lonel

lonel Account Closed

hi AAA - im sorry that you are suffering so much - i wish i could help - please keep trying to find meds that work and if i can help please feel free to PM me. i wish you well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.