• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Life is so boreing that its driving me to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok seriosly! i cannont f***ing handel!! this!!

every bloody day of my life...same old boreing arse $h!t!!!
im a prisonor in my own home i have only one freind!
and i never go anywhere!
and i even dropped out of school beacuse i couldent handel the stress
i hate crowed places
im a dumb a$$ idiot wid out an education!

so just wtf am i sposed to do now!!???

Could you look for some jobs at all, part time ones for now?

You can always try to enrol in courses at universities etc, for mature students - you can still pick up a degree when you're an adult :)

Right...i cant get ppl on a fourm to pay attention to me...

and i cant even get ppl in the real world to pay attention!

really am I that scary and ugly?:mad:

Could you look for some jobs at all, part time ones for now?

You can always try to enrol in courses at universities etc, for mature students - you can still pick up a degree when you're an adult :)
haha? why would I get a job?? i cant do anything! im utterly hopeless at everything I try!!
that and i have no interest or use for money...that shows wat a dull person iam...

E

ealdc

hello, and welcome,

you can finish school at your own pace. it just will cost more money, which is a reason most don't.

depression has caused me to drop out too, but not entirely. i'm actually taking a leave-of-abscence, but i know how it feels to not be able to do anything because of this depression thing.

i say take baby steps. take some time off just for yourself and think about what it is you want to do and take it from there. maybe seek help?? or just hang out here for awhile, although it won't fix any of your problems:tongue:

Because it sounds like that you're concerned at the fact that you have no education ..

Having a job may feel like you're helping people, thus make you feel a little better :)

u know...given it some thought i may have bipolar? mabey?

beacuse it seems that i go from being happy/calm/normal/content. to
sad and with sucidal thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00