Life is so boring

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seithkein, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

I used to enjoy life before but now all I wanna do is nothing. I don't wanna go to school, I don't wanna work, I don't wanna get out of bed, i don't wanna hang out, I DON'T WANNA DO ANYTHING. All i wanna do is sleep and be left alone. Has this happened to you. I'm currently a college student, i go even though i don't like it.
  2. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Treat yourself to something, like a baconator or something... that's what I do. Or just stick your middle finger at yourself and then to your wall. always seems to kinda work for me. But its up to you in getting your hopes up rofl.
  3. L108935

L108935 Well-Known Member

Being that I have Bipolar II disorder with no treatment (besides posting/reading on forums), my life gets extremely boring. All I can say is: I hope you get out of your troubled times. Sorry if I don't offer any hope. :sad:
  4. walkin

walkin Active Member

Im new here, and I am seriously depressed, suicidal, and bored with life.
    I dont see the point to much in life, its all kinda meanless, love, money, work, friends, they can only make happy for a little while....... and yeah I am also university student and I hardly can barely make it to lectures
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Depression has reached up and grabbed ahold of you. It will lie to you, and it will drag you so far down that you give up..You really need to seek professional help. There are meds that work but you have to go thru a trial period to determin what works for you. Everones body chemistry is different so they will have to find what works for you.
    Therapy is also good because they can teach you coping skills. It takes time so don't just go for a month or two, stick with it and you can come out the other side..It took me three years to be able to do things I haven't done in the last fifteen years..Give it a go!!!
  6. seithkein

seithkein Well-Known Member

I take medication, and I also see a shrink, but nothing helps.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Have you tried therapy as well as medication? :hug:
  8. Born_A_LoseR

Born_A_LoseR Active Member

i agree with you...when something is new i feel excited but after a while everythi9ng gets boring
  9. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

The truth is that by living the life that you are currently living you are boring yourself.

The world is what it is (a mix of boring things and interesting things), but you wouldn't be feeling so apathetic unless you were disappointing yourself in many ways.

You aren't living the right life. College might be wrong for you at this time.

Start surprising yourself, beginning today. :cool:
  10. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I was a straight-A student until I tried marijuana and alcohol and then everything else almost..... All those nerdy and funny ads tell you these things will hurt you but no one will ever believe until they suffer in Hell because they didn't listen. At least that's my story. Drugs and alcohol are bad news. Period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.