life is so empty......

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Ripx, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

Ive been obsessing over someone i haven't even ever met before for the past 6 years, and I'm so ashamed of who it is, and you would be too. infact if i say who it is i will surely be mocked because of the lunacy of the whole situation. i mean, why is someone i have never met, or will ever meet having such an impact on my life? i couldn't possibly be in love with someone i have never spoken too!!

its not my only problem, but having it and knowing i wont be able to do anything about it is what fucks with my head the most.

ITS SHAKIRA!!! lmao!! know how silly it sounds, but i love her for some dammed reason!! i fantasize about a life with her WAY TOO OFTEN. ever since i seen that dumb whenever wherever video Ive been obsessed with her. i don't even like her music, but i got all her music. Ive tried to just forget about it seeing how silly it is, but i cant. whenever i see her on t.v, or see some sort of reference to her, i get depressed for some odd reason.

again, this isn't why I'm suicidal, its just another notch in my gun. just another thing in my life that makes me feel miserable.

i guess it might have something to do with her being Lebanese, like me. I'm from roughly the same place in Lebanon as her father is. plus her half Arab, half Spanish look is so dammed gorgeous it drives me crazy how beautiful she is.

now tell me that im crazy, because i am!! lol

2. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

You mate are crazy.

3. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I think this thread is more appropriate here! Suicide forum is for people who are actually REALLY struggling.

4. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know how serious the OP is. But don't underestimate how obsessed someone can become with a person they know they 'd never be with.

5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Yeah she is very sexy. I was contemplating posting the MadTV Shakira parody video but I figured it might offend you lol.

6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

hey, ive had my fair share of obsessions...

ewan mcgregor
    eminem

to mention but a few

i dont think you are any more crazy than any of us as long as youre not stalking:tongue:

7. I wish I was obsessed with someone

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think that's a bit harsh, especially coming from a mod. It may sound silly to some but the actually person there may be some serious issues behind the screen!

anyway I think many people have these kinda of celebrity crushes.
    I know I did, on a female! I wont say her name but she's a singer/actress.
    I watched and taped her tv series, had her dvd, cd, videos, pictures, i always searched her on the net and yeh everything.
    I cant remember how long it lasted but it did eventually end! and yours will too :)
    Try and stop listenitng to her music, or at least try and stop looking at pictures about her.
    good luck.

9. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

I was once in love for five years with a girl i had seen only once. slowly i learned it was an illusion.

10. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i was obessed with this guy since grade 2 all the way through high school, sent love letters, stalked him, tried to find out everything i could, he never noticed once, i slowly admitted to myself nothing was ever gonna happen... then one day many years later i was invited to his b-day party :wootrock: and i think him and his friends tried to drug me to have their way (cant prove it), kinda lost the charm of it all! :dry:

11. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

ya that is hypocritical of the site for allowing a mod to say such a thing. i remember one time i mentioned how miniscule others problems can seem on this site compared to mine. suddenly i was being modded and people were bitching left and right.

anyways, i HAVE stopped listening to her music. i wenta year without listening or searching her on the net. then suddenly last week i see her on tv and i get so dammed frustrated! i was mad at myself for being so dam weird and not just forgeting about her, and i was also mad for some other unknown reasons. seriously, this is very embarassing and i am very ashamed.

PERHAPS I SHOULD JUST FRIGGING STALK HER TO TAKE THE EDGE OFF. OR BETTER YET KIDNAP HER!! lol just playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.