Life is so F...... unfair!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hoasis, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

I dont know if you have heard about the terror attacks in Norway on friday. But I normally walk passed that area everyday where that bomb went I am looking at all the people that got killed. They were all enthusiastic, loved people. I would be GLAD to switch places with them....Most people who are suffering have to end it themselves...and the good ones die like this...what an unfair world we live in!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I heard about the terrorist attacks on the news, such a tragedy. I'm sorry to hear you were so close to what happened and the impact it's having on you. PM me if I can support you in any way.
  3. bipolarjoe

bipolarjoe Active Member

I would have love to have been gunned down. I feel bad about all the crap that goes on on the world, it really depresses me. It is one of the reasons that I am sucidal. So many people in this world are realy cruel, and things go fine for them. I have been a rather decent person and my life is a total mess. Happiness eludes me and it just gets worse as I get older.

Being gunned down would been an answer to my strongest wish.
  4. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

Thats my point exactly! But at the same time I think suicide is a bit more "cool" way to die. But I would be so glad to be gunned down without knowing in advance that I was gonna die! One of the worst things about being suicidal is to walk around all day thinking about death!
  5. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

I dont think you got my point, I am sad I wasnt right where the bomb went off...this could have been my moment
  6. soon2bforgotten

soon2bforgotten Well-Known Member

Same here. I wish I could trade places with all the victims.
  7. bipolarjoe

bipolarjoe Active Member

Got you. I woul have loved to have been there too when the bomb went off.
  8. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

Instead of wishing we were there, cant we wish it never happened in the first place? I understand tha t you are all having a tough time, but maybe that is why you are here still. So that you can work on that, get help and get better.
  9. robin66

robin66 Member

Hoasis, I thought of you when I saw the news. Hope you and your family are OK.. That's crazy. Sorry that happened in your wonderful country. Thinking of you....Robin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.