life is so hard!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angel10, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel10

angel10 New Member

I know life is never easy but i see people every day who just seem to have everything going for them, a nice home, a car, a decent job, they go on holidays, are always doing something and have the money to do it! I find myself always asking, how do they afford to live like that, i live in a rented 2 bed house with my partner we both work and by the time we've paid the rent, council tax, bills, bought for food, bus passes and bacci we're practically skint! I haven't even bought an xmas present yet and i'm not going to be able to til god knows when i'm that skint! I just feel like giving up i'm tired of just getting by, having to let people down when they ask me to do something with them cos i'm skint! I'm tired of everyday life, going to work coming home, cooking tea, waching some tv going to bed and doing the same thing all over again, the weekend comes and how boring cos we're skint to do anything! I just feel like i'm not getting anywhere, life is just a constant struggle and i'm going to have to keep living like this for as long as i live? I dont want to. I have people that love me but i'm not willing to say ok i wont do anything just because i'm going to cause hurt and pain when i go, every one dies eventually and i'm ready to go now not when i'm old and can't look after myself anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Angel10...so sorry things feel so awful...there are so many ppl here who are just making it...it is so difficult with things being so expensive to get ahead...please let us know how you are doing and how we can support you...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.