Life is so meaningless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Renegade, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

I spent my whole life trying to get well, to feel good, to find a meaning and there is none. When i finally give in and kill myself because i can no longer cope with this pain, people might cry, some will probably judge me and call me weak.

People ask you to go on and to not give up but what for? It doesn't matter in the end, go on for what? To get deeper in hell and suffer more every day? People are born in a poor country, struggle to get food, some have it all given to them and live an happy life and and reckless persons. It is all unfair and the only meaning to life is the one we give.

Well i choose to end my endless suffering because there is no one that makes this hell worth living for, there is nothing that makes this worthwhile and perhaps there is a cure out there for me but god is doing everything in its power to prevent me from ever getting access to it. So when I kill myself my only wish is to not reincarnate in a deeper mess.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi renegade, I am really sorry that I was not up to talking last night, I was extremely tired and shook up from something that happened. I hope you do not choose to end your life 'cos you seem like a nice person and I think you can get your suffering under control somehow, maybe by yourself or/and with the help of therapy and medication. One thing is for certain, you don't deserve to feel this way. I hope you feel better from these negative thoughts soon.

3. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

Yeah dont worry about that earlier, as I said, I get that you were going through hard stuff of your own.

I keep asking myself that very question, what did I do to deserve this fate, but yeah hopefully I can get some relief, im finding hope that ending my life is not as evil as i think it is, since i believe in reincarnation of our soul through another humanoid form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.