Life is so unfair...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by couchpotatox, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. couchpotatox

couchpotatox New Member

It sickens me how people are killed/die every day, yet people who actually WANT to die and would trade places with those people in an instant have their life forced upon them.

Anyway, I've been searching for a way to die painlessly for the last 5 years, and there really doesn't seem to be one. So instead I hope and pray every day that I have some kind of random and spontaneous death, but I'm just not that lucky I guess.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

No one can choose when they are supposed to die. All you can do, is do your best and hope that you live a long and happy life. :hug:

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF. If you feel the need to talk about what's making you feel this way there are people who will listen. Maybe you should try and find reasons for living rather than looking for ways to go.

4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

First let me welcome you to SF. From my point of view you loose too much engergies on looking and hoping for ways to die than ways to live you life to the fullest.

What brought you to wanting to die so much couchpotatox?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.