Life is so unfair.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dringer, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

No matter how much effort I put into life, nothing just seems to go right. I find myself lying awake at night just hating life and wishing I could just run away from it all.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

It can be really hard sometime thats for sure. What's up?

james.

3. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Sigh... nothing.. it doesn't matter. Nothing will soon enough.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are times in your life you will feel this way. Don't let these times cloud over the times when you didn't. What can we do to help support you and pull you through? Hang in there. :hug:

5. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

I just... feel unwanted and unloved... and every time I try to do something to advance something else happens drag me down. Trying anymore just seems overall pointless.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wish you didn't have to feel that way. Maybe you are trying too hard to advance and then when things don't go as you wish they would, it feels as if you have failed. Try to let things come as they may. Don't force them. Set realistic goals, ones you are confident you can reach. Do you have a support system around you?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

I'm sorry you feel that way. You aren't unwanted here and you're most likely not unwanted in real life too. Depression lies....I'm here if you need to talk hun, anytime x

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Dringer,
    Your coming here is a positive step. You should do as gentlelady suggested and set acheivable goals and bank the positive thoughts when you accomplish said goals. When something negative comes along wash it from your mind and think of the positives that you have banked.
    We are here for you and will be for as long as you need us. You need to just try to live day to day for now. Once you get the hang of using positive thinking then you can throw in a long term goal here and there. Take Care!!~Joseph~

9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Days when you just wait for something to happen, but inside you know nothing will come, you know no one really cares to stay, what you did wrong? nothing, this is just life, either a winner or a loser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.