life is stupid

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by saint6, Jan 11, 2009.

1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

fuck life, im done with all this shit, im tired of being a pain in the ass for everyone. life is so fucking dumb, i cant see why there is life. fuck this shit..... im really considering ending this shit soon i cant fucking take it.

2. mordelta

mordelta Member

I just want to fall down and die, yet life forces me to live this pointless, painful life. This is the worst feeling. Why can't I just fall down and die and be done with this?

I just feel like hiding in my house all day. I can't stand people. People are mean to me because I'm weak, weird, ugly, and have no social skills. Hell, I guess it's a crime to be weak, weird, ugly, and socially awkward.

I feel like I'll be victorious only if I'm dead. I'm almost 30, and I've learned that I was born a loser and will always be a loser.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You have to give your life a purpose. Everyone has a purpose to their lives. You just have to find out exactly what that is and then go for it. :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Saint6,

What makes you think you are bothering everyone?

I agree with what Dave said, you have to make a purpose to see a point in living :hug:

I'm always here if you need to chat :)