life is to hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DragonSong, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonSong

DragonSong Well-Known Member

Life is to hard...I have been tryiing to hold on for so long and fight for it but it just does not seem to be in the cards for me to go on..I am tired drained of everything that is left in me...life is just slipping away like sands through an hour glass...I can not feel the love trying to come through...life grows darker by the minute...last night was just terrible and sleep would not come for me...maybe today...maybe not..I am trusting the suffering will end soon I am not wanted here no more :sigh: .......

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things seem so awful...you are very much wanted here...we know what it is like to feel unworthy and also know that when someone feels that way, it is the most important time to remind him/her how valuable s/he is to us...please know that we are here to support you...big hugs, J

3. DragonSong

I have a big mouth an my mother always said im to open and shouldlearn to keep it shut..well i guess she's right..I tend to say to much...guess I shouldnt talk to people cuz I really dont want to offend anyone.....

4. Duke

Duke Member

Don't take what your mother said to heart. If you have something to say, then say it :) no offense can come out of something like that. And if you do offend someone, just apologize. People are generally very forgiving, and the ones that aren't are usually the type of people who brood in negativity and who you probably do not want to associate yourself with. You seem like a nice person, not the type who is quick to point out flaws in people...so chances are that the things you say are probably not very offensive. Keep talking :)

Also, I like how you write. It's poetic. Have you ever thought of taking up songwriting or poetry or even a writing a book? Those are great ways to express yourself and let it all out, and people will love you for it. You've got that rare ability to paint a picture with your words. Express yourself!

5. weezerfan084

weezerfan084 Member

I know exactly how you feel...well, maybe not exactly since no one can really know what someone else is feeling, but I can relate myself. I know it's cliche but just try to remember that when you hit rock bottom the only place left to go is up. Trust me things always go back up when you get that low. have been there many times before and even though the ups may not last as long as you like it's always something that makes you think that things might get better one day. and I think if that thought ever crosses ur mind then it's worth sticking around for another one. no1 knows what the next day will bring, anything can happen (and I mean in a positive way). I just want you to know that I am here if you need someone to talk to without judgement, without the fear of letting anyone know what personal issues you are having or going through atm. don't be afraid to hmu. AIM is Weezerfan084. I do ck my email daily so if you feel u want to talk to someone u can always e-mail and I promise you I will respond asap. e-mail is the same as aim, jus @aol.com. just put forum as subject so I know not to think that it's junk mail. This is also to anyone else who reads this too. I am not a licensed professional, but I am a very good listener. and have some years behind me of helping suicidal people. Hope you feel better soon.

~Kim

6. DragonSong

thank you for your kinds words...I do love to write..I have written a short story and had it reviewed by a childrens writing institute but could not afford to go through their classes..I have always been rather poetic I guess..its just something that comes out of me naturaly..and thanks for wanting to listen to my problems..wish I could just let it all out and say whats on my mind but Im afraid if I did people would really think I am nuts...I do not try to hurt anyones feelings as I know what its like to be hurt by words...freedom of speach does not mean bash someone with your words especially if it is to make yourselves happy...is how I feel...I say it like it is and am honest in that..but people tend to get an attitude when they hear something that they can not or will not try to understand...my family for the most part has suffered from depression and they do know to a degree what I am going through but they have not gotten as far as wanting to end that suffering as I have nor have they ever tried to..so that they do not understand...I guess when things get tough I just have to hide my feelings and all that from the outside world so nobody knows the [ain Im in..I have been good at hiding my thoughts and feelings I guess doing it longer from them and others is just what I have to do for now.. but it is nice to know someone here understands and would listen should I need to talk...

7. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think it is really ok to let out your feelings here!

If you are worried about that being offensive, you try posting what you feel in the "let it all out" forum. It's designed to be a place where you can let it all out!

Then, maybe you could ask someone to read it and see what they think.

If you get some positive feedback, then maybe you would have more confidence to post it elsewhere.

Just holding your feelings inside doesn't sound like a good idea. I think that that would just make things worse!

Have you tried talking to your family? Did they react in a way that made you feel like they didn't understand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.