Life is too painful!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by depressedGirl, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

It is too much so I hurt myself to get to the relief I feel. I wish I could just talk to someone that understands me. Cutting is the only thing that keeps me going. I have tried to stop but I can't. I suffer with depression and epilespy. I just want everything to end. I know I sound like I am wringing but I really do cut to keep me going. I would die if I stopped. I need it to cope. :sad:

2. Dana..

Dana.. Well-Known Member

Same here DepressedGirl, i know how it feels to have to cut to make it through each day.
    PM if you need to talk.

3. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Well, it's better to cut than to die, I guess.

Have you talked to your doctor about this? Do you know what caused your depression, and what is causing your SH? Solving the causes of your SH would be much more efficient.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  4. Rockster

Rockster Guest

I agree if it has to be cut or die then obviously it is better to cut but you do need to work out the cause of your depression so you can face it and overcome it in the long run

5. LouiseCap

LouiseCap Member

Cutting is the main way that you know how to cope with life, hopefully you can understand your depression a bit more along with your triggers and find different healthy coping strategies. It will be hard but I know you can do it :biggrin:

xx

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

That's true. Also it's understandable that you need to cut to cope. How long has it been that you have felt like you need to cut to cope.

7. jam1e

jam1e Guest

I understand how cutting helps, having done it myself.

But be very careful where you cut! It can be very dangerous!:sad:

8. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

if you want to talk, you can pm me :hug:

9. depressedGirl

depressedGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks. The doctor knows but he is not doing any good.

10. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

yeah i understand what you mean, sometimes hurting ourselves keeps us alive. are you able to change doctors if he is not helping you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.