Life is torture

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EmptyLife, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

I just lie in bed all day, unless i have to work.
    every moment is torture.
    i can't erase the past or the present.
    i can't even find a radio station to make me feel better. everything is an irritant.
    i wish i could erase my horrible childhood and everything from then on.
    every second is torment.
  2. Longshot

Longshot Active Member

I feel for you. I too am stuck in my bed, or at the very least in my chair, just gazing into the air.
    Noone can erase the past... But we always have the opportunity to build our future.
    And remember, there is always here, that you can seek comfort. We are here for you. If you need to get some stuff off your chest, just PM me :)
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Empty Life,
    That is your depression dragging you down..I spent fourteen years lying in bed staring at the ceiling wishing I was dead.. The only time I was up was going to therapy, shrink, or going back in the hospital..It has taken me three years of therapy to be able to get out of the house on my own, I am even driving again.
    You have to take that first step no one can make you do it. I highly recommend therapy but keep in mind it takes time, thay won't heal you over will have to work hard at it..That gives you a dailey goal to help turn your thoughts positive..Also keep posting here and receive the support from us...Take care!!
  4. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

My only thought is that it might help if you found something creative to do, perhaps something that you've never tried before. Paint a portrait of something menacing and ugly, or write a horror story. The darkness that is inside you needs to be expressed.
  5. EmptyLife

EmptyLife Well-Known Member

that's true. i've often wished i could write, but i sit down and i can't.
    decades of therapy and dozens of drugs have never helped. i am on medication and i do have an appointment with a therapist and a psychiatrist next month. so i do keep trying, no matter what anyone thinks.
  6. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

There is something creative that you can do. Keep thinking about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.