Life is truly pointless for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadguy33, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I've been really trying to help myself lately. Today I talked to a girl she said I looked cute and stuff however I know I messed it up. Even if we did hang out she has only seen me with my hat on and old pictures so she doesn't know what I truly look like. I should just give up now there is no girl for me I don't even want to live anymore. I was blessed with being ugly in every single way sure if I cover up enough stuff I kind of have a baby face so I'm cute in a way but I grow hair in every place I don't want and the one place I do want hair is not there I don't even think I'm human I don't know what I am I shouldn't exist.
  2. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I know what it's like to want to get to know someone. A month or so ago I took a chance and kind of opened up to this girl i met. But I ended up coming to my senses and now I am scared to move forward. I am still trying to get over a rejection from a few years ago, and recently, I have felt emotionally wounded by my family, so those things are mainly why i am hesitant besides feeling so self conscious.

I feel like a hypocrite for saying this, but I don't think your life is pointless. For example, I don't know if I sound self absorbed saying this, but I did appreciate what you said in one of my threads about being did help a little to put things in perspective so thanks. People keep telling me that i have a purpose in life and i want to believe that. So if it's slightly true for me, I want to think it's just as true for your life. Sorry for rambling, but here's to hoping that you get a chance to get to know that girl, and she wants to know you as well. Don't give up just yet.
  3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you for the kind words I really apperciate it. With girls I always worry if I come off too strong and for some reason I have a vibe I did. I also worry if I'm too ugly or too nice which I'm usually one of those with girls. So I'm hoping this time might be different but I also have a hunch that its the same. Its like I said sometimes wonder if I'm even a human being, because I've seen girls with ugly dudes before but me I'm a different story.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi sadguy.. lot of people of the femine persuasion are looking for what is inside a male rather than strikenly good looks.. i am a dog myself.. many years ago a dear lady named katie took the time to see the real me and we were married for 20 yrs together.. say this only cause if it can happen for me it just might for you also. upon meeting someone i found that giving them a chance to talk and open up to me helped the process.. sadguy they are probably just as nervous and tongue tied as you are.. they want the same that you do.. someone to be with in comfort and together and not on their own for eternity..

this takes a little thinking and listening and care but it is possible.. i hope you find your soulmate.. tc, Jim
  5. IDeservetoDie

IDeservetoDie Member

I know this may not be helpful, but:

Your value as a human being should come from personal satisfaction within, and I'm sorry if personal satisfaction for you comes from the approval of somebody else. We also tend to see ourselves as less attractive than we are, and luckily for you, women are not as shallow as men and personality can really make an average person very attractive.

Girls AND guys admire confidence. So learn to work on yourself, if you don't like something about your personality or habits, work towards changing it. When you get to a level of even minor confidence, you'll find girls talking to you more and guys wanting to be your friend. If you are young this is especially true.

I'm sorry if I was of no help.
  6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Its not really talking to girls or confidence that is the problem I just can't get them to take the next step with me. My whole time at highschool I had friends and knew girls they all thought I was nice and funny but none of them considered me boyfriend material infact nobody does because I don't even belong here. I have friends but they are the type that laugh at you if something bad happens and I'm sure they talk trash to girls behind my back so that sucks too. Its like this world is just not meant for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.